School-based health centers hold a position of trust with students and their families and are able to advocate to make healthy options accessible. Following are some relevant resources.
- Parent Engagement: Strategies for Involving Parents in School Health
- School Connectedness: Strategies for Increasing Protective Factors Among Youth
- Direct Action Organizing Model with Native American Communities Requires Cultural Adaptations
- Diverse voices, one vision build new school-based health center in Forest Grove, Oregon
- Elementary School Students Tackle Health Issues, Including Quality Recess Time and Greasy Lunches
- School-Based Health Care Policy Program Grantees Make Major Strides